Thank you so much for your interest in partnering with us through giving. Your prayers and financial support are essential to our ministry in Africa. Africa Inland Mission is a faith-based organization, meaning that all its missionaries trust the Lord to fully provide all the funds needed (aka “support”) to serve for any length of time.
There are two types of gifts.
- One Time Donations – These gifts will go into our work fund and will be used if our monthly support level for that month dips below 100%, this fund will also be used to cover unexpected ministry expense and be available to use for ministry use only. A yearly one time donation of $120 would be the equivalent of supporting us at $10 a month.
- Monthly Support – Monthly support is what keeps us in Africa. Monthly support will be allocated to ministry expenses, our salary, healthcare, administration costs, and other on-field expenses. Monthly support is a faith based pledge meaning your not required to give but you intend to give every month. If you wish to start supporting us on a monthly basis please contact us just so we know for our records. Click on the “setup automatic payment here” guide above to get step by step instructions. As mentioned above you can also give on a yearly basis.
There are several ways in which you can give (all donations are tax-deductible):
- ONLINE GIVING – Check out our Guide to help you step by step through the process.
- CHECK – Please write out checks to “Africa Inland Mission,” and leave the memo blank if you want your donation to be tax-deductible. Please attach a separate note with our names “Jeremy & Claudia Hazel MPS# 032670″ and mail the check to:
Africa Inland Mission
Attn: Receipting Department
P.O. Box 3611
Peachtree City, GA 30269
- SCHEDULE AUTOMATIC CONTRIBUTION –Your donation can be automatically withdrawn from your checking, savings account or credit card.
-For the Online Version through our website click here for step by step instructions.
-For the Paper Version Instructions from AIM please click here for step by step instructions.
It is very important to us that our supporters know how their donations are being used. If you have any questions, please contact us. We would be more than happy to communicate with you more specifically about the financial allocations.